Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Pagers

Here are my one page layouts for this week. I am learning so much every day in this hobby. Right now I am working on learning about actions and how to use them.

Zoo Trip. Font challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com
Warm Memories. Sketch Me If You Can Challenge at www.divinedigital.com

Reading with Dad. Pencil Lines Sketch Challenge at www.pencillines.com
Precious Valentine. Anything Goes Challenge at www.thedigichick.com

My Star. Scraplift Challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

My Mountain Man. Product Challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

My Biker Boy. Sketch Challenge at www.thedigichick.com

Lets go fly a kite. Challenge at www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com

Inauguration Day.

I love you. Pickle Jar Challenge at www.pickleberrypop.com

Fall colors. Color Challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Alpine Loop Trail. Storyboard Challenge at www.littledreamerdesigns.com

Have a great weekend!









1 comment:

Brittnee said...

How on earth do you organize all of your stuff? I just got some new great kits, but I find that I spend so much time going through files looking for what I want to use, than I actually spend making the pages. I love your new one pagers. I will have some updated layouts of mine on Sunday.