Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Pagers

Okay, this is quite a number of pages because I haven't posted one page layout in atleast a week. lol. I know I do alot of pages, but everytime I get a new kit I have to try it out. Also I participate in challenges on several websites for prizes and to get better at this.

Unassembled. Sketch challenge on www.thedigichick.com.
Sweet memories. Sweet freebie kit at www.pickleberrypop.com

Snow day. Snow day kit by Kristen Aagard at www.pickleberrypop.com


Smile. Playroom kit by Laura Bratcher at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Remember this. A Good Life kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

2008. Anything Goes Challenge at www.thedigichick.com


Pickin Wildflowers. Wildflowers kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com


Peter Rabbit. Font challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com


My monkey. Zippety Do Dah kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Missing Wiseman. Silent Night kit by Dawn Inskip at www.pickleberrypop.com


Makin the Grade. Its Elementary kit at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Love of a Mother. My Marilee kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com


Families are Forever. Familiar Times kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com


Cyber Junkie. Cyber Freak kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Cute Girl. Scraplift Challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Brothers. Button challenge on www.littledreamerdesigns.com

Boyz Rule. Alexander kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Apple of my eye. Fruitloop Soup kit by Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

No comments: