Sunday, January 18, 2009

life 365

I have decided to participate in the Life 365 project at www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com. 365 projects are all the buzz in the scrapbooking world, but at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to taking a picture every day all year long. But Gina over at weeds and wildflowers design made a really cool kit that I got for only $10 which makes it so easy to keep up with everything and put it together really nice. So I thought "what the heck?" and decided to go for it. If I miss a day here and there I can always fill in with pictures that are universal the next day, like my favorite drink or outfit or whatever. No worries.

Week 1. Lots of wii playing, kids go back to school and I start working out again.
Week 2. We discontinued Direct tv, Landon's half bday, etc.
See ya next week!

No comments: