Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Two Page Layouts

I have been working on pages for our albums, mostly the family album, this week. We did alot of stuff the last couple of weeks, so I want to get caught up again.

Family album: Winter is Snow Fun.
Family album: Wii are family.

Family album: Snow kids.

Family album: Silent Night.

Family album: Santa Came.

Kaleb's album: Family traditions.

Landon's album: Jeepin.

Cole's album: Alpine Loop Trail.

Family album: Christmas Eve.
Hopefully I haven't posted some of these already. We had a great holiday, and tomorrow we get back to the "real world".










2 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Love them all! I have been so busy lately I have fallen behind on my pages...I think I need a weekend all by myself with my computer and in another place than my home (so that I am not distracted) and I could get caught up! LOL!!

Brittnee said...

I love the pages! I especially like the Wii one! I've been trying to figure out how I wanted to make mine. But I've had so much fun with my older pictures lately that I haven't done any of my family album lately. Love looking at your pages though.