Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lovely Layouts

Here are the layouts for the week. I thought I was going to be without my computer next week because Kyle was going to take it on his trip to San Diego. But yesterday I found out he got one from work. So I did a lot of layouts for challenges and fun and it was a good excuse to get more done.

You are a gift. Scraplift challenge on www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com

You are my sunshine.
Sweetness. Template challenge at www.pickleberrypop.com


Playground Paradise. Product challenge (stitching) at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Park play. Anything goes challenge at www.thedigichick.com

Paradise Found. Scraplift challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com


My Family. Alice kit from Valorie Brown at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Nothing is worth more. Scraplift challenge at www.thedigichick.com

Family time. Scraplift Challenge at www.thedigichick.com

Fall fever. Color challenge at www.thedigichick.com

Cole is. Font challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Adventure. Color challenge at www.thedigichick.com

Just in case anyone was wondering, I do challenges on the websites I love because:
1. I learn more as I challenge myself and this hobby has a high learning curve.
2. I can win gift certificates by playing (so I can buy more stuff).
3. It's fun.








No comments: