Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Layouts

Okay, so I did alot of pages this week (it is only Wednesday). I started playing with challenges on a new website ( www.sweetshoppedesigns.com ) that I hadn't been doing before. So I have done atleast 3 layouts a day to catch up. Also, several sites had contests and things for Valentine's Day. Anyways, I don't need an excuse, I love scrapbooking. But in case you are wondering, this is not all I do all day. I mostly do it in the morning before the kids get up and at night after they go to bed.

True Love. Font Challenge @ www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com
The way you make me feel. Scraplift Challenge at www.thedigichick.com

So in love with you. 3 things challenge @ www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com

Smile. Scraplift Challenge at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

Signs of Spring. Typography challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

The qwest for the perfect picture. Repitition Challenge @ www.thedigichick.com


Kaleb @ 7. Spin a lift challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

I come in peace. Color Challenge @ www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com


Hugs and Kisses. Pencil Lines Sketch 122 @ www.pencillines.com

Enjoy the Ride. Slogan Challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

Easter 2007. Scrap a recipe challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com


Hangin out with cousins. Color confection challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

Car Guy. Template Challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

A mother's love. Template Challenge @ www.thedigichick.com

10 things I love about you. 10 things valentines challenge @ www.thedigichick.com

5 things I love about me. I love me challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

I am almost caught up on challenges now--until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Brittnee said...

Wow! Looks like you've got some great stuff. I wish I had time to play with challenges. It's hard though because I also have limited internet since I go through Verizon Wireless, but I enjoy this just as you do and I think I've made several this week too. It's so easy to just sit in front of the computer and play, Shane's always telling me to do something else.