Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Site CT @ Elemental Scraps



Okay, so I got alittle behind on my blog posts while we were on vacation. So here are three weeks worth of kits and layouts.


First I'll start with this month's color play. There are some great kits with these colors, so I mixed and matched to make my layouts.






































And here are the rest of the new releases I worked with over the past 3 weeks and the pages I made:











































I hosted one of the template challenges this month at elemental scraps and here is the page I made with the template:


I also picked this older collab kit by Angie Kovacs and Traci Stroud to play with because I thought it was so cute!





go check it all out at www.elementalscraps.com

No comments: