Monday, July 13, 2009

New Layouts

This month I decided not to do any challenges. My CTs are keeping me pretty busy and I am trying to finish my NYC book. So here are some I did for the end of last month that I haven't put on here yet.

Not so perfect camping trip. sugar free challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com
Native Adventures. Font challenge @ www.shabbypickledesigns.com

Mother nature. for fun using joshi kit by mk designs @ www.shabbypickledesigns.com


live life. cucumber concoction challenge @ www.shabbypickledesigns.com

Let's go to the park. spin a lift challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

Independent. For fun using all growed up kit by bella gypsy @ www.elementalscraps.com

Go green. spin a lift challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com


Forever and always. one word challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

Clowns. recipe challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com


Bloom and grow. cookie decorating challenge @ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

What fun challenges!

No comments: