Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Site CT @ Elemental Scraps

I can't believe haven't announced on here yet that I am now a part of Elemental Scraps Site Creative Team. I am so excited. This means that I create pages for all the designers on the site. I am having a blast and getting to know other designers and scrappers.

Here are some pages I have done for the site so far and the kits that go with them.
For Him by Connie Prince and Kandy Kane Creations:
My Page:Biker Dude.
Fall Leaves by Chrissy W.:
My page:Autumn Leaves.
Lime Light kit by Connie Prince:
My page:
The Pose.



Sweet Summer Days kit by Juno Designs:
My page:


Sweet Summer Fun.
Book Worm kit by Bella Gypsy:
My page:


Nose in a book.
Bella Beach combo pack by bella gypsy:
My page from Cannonball kit:

Jet Ski Adventure.


Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie kit:
Bathing Beauties
Water Party kit by Brandy Designs:
My page:

Bubble Blower.

You should go check out this awesome site: www.elementalscraps.com

No comments: