Friday, December 12, 2008

Here's what I worked on while Kyle was gone!

Kyle was gone all week, so I did some scrapbooking. I also had my friends over to scrapbook on Tuesday night, so I got some done then too.

Family album: Soccer Days.
Happy. Scraplift challenge on www.thedigichick.com

I believe.

My dad.

Meet Santa. Christmas Challenge on www.pickleberrypop.com

Let it snow. Sing-a-song challenge on www.pickleberrypop.com


Front Page of Family Album 2008 Part 2



Kaleb's album. Lost first tooth.


Amazing. Scraplift Challenge on www.thedigichick.com

Have a great weekend! Kyle comes home today. Yeah!






1 comment:

Brittnee said...

Wow love your new pages! I'm working with templates right now for practice and am thoroughly enjoying that. How on earth do you do the folded corner? I've tried searching everywhere to get a mini tutorial.