Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Layouts

Here are some layouts I have made in the last couple of months. As you can tell, I have gotten the hang of the shadows and have acquired many more digital kits to play with. I really like the "shabby" design, which is really just about distressed components and lots of layered embellishments. I always liked this look, but it was alot harder and more expensive to do that with traditional scrapbooking. That is another reason I like digital scrapbooking.

Family album: Hauser's Pumpkin Patch.
Family album: Peach Picking.

Family album: Bunny Love.

Family Album: Ouray Hot Springs.

Kaleb's album: Sweet Soccer.

Kaleb's album: First Grade.


Family album: Happy Birthday.


Family album: Garden Harvest.




Landon's album: Fieldtrip.

Cole's album: Play.



Family album: Boys and Bugs.




Family album: Schools in Session.




Family album: Alpine Loop.

Hope you like these creations.

No comments: